If you get all warm and fuzzy at the thought of pumpkin pancakes, join the club. And finally, there’s a delicious gluten free option! The key ingredient for this one is pureed pumpkin… it makes these pancakes moist and decadent. You might be making these every Sunday like me!
2 Tbs. Coconut Oil
1/2 c. Organic Pumpkin Puree
1/2 c. Full Fat Organic Coconut Milk (From the can)
1 c. Gluten Free Pancake Mix (I use Bob’s Red Mill)
1 Tbs. Cinnamon
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1 tsp. Turmeric
- Melt 1 Tbs. coconut oil in medium pan over low heat.
- Mix all other ingredients in a large bowl and add melted coconut oil.
- Add the rest of the coconut oil to the pan and pour in pancake batter to create 4″ pancakes. Cook over medium heat.
- Flip when bubbles in the center of your pancakes burst.
- Serve warm with natural yogurt, fresh berries and pure maple syrup.